Choosing a college consultant who is a good fit for your student and family is the first step in choosing a college that is a good fit. If you are interested in my services, please contact me to schedule an appointment for a comprehensive consultation regarding your student’s specific needs. I will present in detail how I work with students in the college process. There is no charge for this meeting. Parents and students are welcome. I am also happy to meet with parents and students separately for this consultation.
Rates: Information on service fees are provided at consultation.
Details: Comprehensive services include, but are not limited to, the following list:
- Student self-discovery
- Parent hopes and expectations
- Course selection and transcript development
- Standardized testing plans
- Extracurricular activities and getting the most out of high school
- Managing teacher and counselor recommendations
- Evaluating colleges with extensive research
- List development with best academic, social, and financial fits
- College visits
- Understanding the financial aid process and merit awards
- Evaluating potential for need-based and merit awards
- Understanding what specific colleges seek
- Detailed organization of all application requirements and deadlines
- Creating compelling applications
- Activities list development
- Admission plans (early decision, early action etc.)
- Essay brainstorming and editing –I DO NOT send out essays to a third party
- Presenting diversity, legacy, and talent
- Applying as an athlete
- Deferral and waitlist support
Admission Intuition can provide à la carte services to students as needed at an hourly rate. Please inquire about the services you require.
Admission Intuition is available to schools, churches, non-profits, and just about any other group for presentations on any topic of interest about the college process or financial aid. Past topics include essay writing, application plans (such as early decision VS early action,) financial aid, the college process in general, what colleges are seeking, interview techniques…. You name it, we’ve talked about it.